We take care of your money like nobody
Our Agents are incentives by your happiness, the first broker in the world to operate on a Happiness model.
Focused around your needs and your rating.
Our systems are running the latest security technology
No Bulls*** jargon getting in the way.
We will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless it is in response to you using our website or actively applying for one of our online products or services. We value your privacy and the security of your personally identifiable information is extremely important to us. The lawful basis by which we are collecting information from you is “the performance of a contract”.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018, the registered address for Hypomo SRO is Nivy Tower, Mlynské nivy 5, 821 09 Bratislava
We will use your information to:
- Carry out market research, profiling and business and statistical analysis including the formation of a view on you as an individual in order to service you and others better.
- Manage the Hypomo account you hold with us and any mortgage application(s) you consent to us making on your behalf;
- Comply with any regulatory obligation we are obliged to;
- If you have consented, we will contact you by any medium you have agreed to or provided us with details of, in relation to our services.
- We’ll contact you to let you know if we’re able to process your application.
By engaging with our team to provide you with our services, you agree that we may act on your behalf in liaising with the mortgage and loan provider and any other third parties involved in the application process. As an intermediary, we never own the products you buy or transact through us. All purchases will therefore be registered in the name(s) of the client(s) and we'll forward to you all documents showing ownership of your purchases, as soon as it is practicable after we receive them. In some cases, the product provider will send the documentation directly to you.
Our authority to act on your behalf in accordance with these Terms of Business can be terminated at any time by either side in writing, without prior notice and without penalty. This will be effective from the date the notification is received. However, if transactions already initiated remain outstanding, the notification will only be effected once these have been completed.
We cannot guarantee that your application will be considered or accepted by a mortgage and loan provider and we'll have no responsibility for ensuring that the mortgage and loan is entered into or fulfilled.
Other than helping you to get a great mortgage and loan deal, we won’t be involved in your purchase process. You will be responsible for providing all necessary details of the mortgage and loan product and mortgage and loan provider to your solicitor or conveyancing practitioner.
You may withdraw your mortgage and loan application at any time before your mortgage and loan has been entered by contacting us using the details provided above. Please note any non-refundable lender fees already paid may not be refunded if you cancel an application.
The National Bank of Slovakia
If you’re dissatisfied with our services or believe we have acted in an incorrect manner, you can ask the National Bank of Slovakia to review us independently. Further information on the services provided by the National Bank of Slovakia can be found on their website: https://www.nbs.sk or alternatively,
- Post: Narodna banka Slovenska Imricha Karvasa 1 813 25 Bratislava Slovak Republic
- Phone: +421 2 5787 1111
- Fax: +421 2 5787 1100
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We offer a full mortgage and loan advice, brokerage and monitoring service. This means we’ll:
- Explain all parts of the mortgage and loan journey to you and the value we'll add to your journey.
- Get to know you, and understand your needs, preferences and circumstances.
- Identify your lifestyle and financial expectations over the life of the mortgage.
- Explore your needs fully and raise any contradictions which we'll discuss to clearly establish your needs and priorities.
- Advise and recommend products that are appropriate for you based on the above.
- Assist you with the process to secure your mortgage or loan product.
- Continue to monitor your mortgage to ensure you are on the most appropriate deal for your circumstances based on the information you give us.
We may share your information with the following entities:
- Any Hypomo group company;
- Any person or legal entity to whom we sell or transfer (or initiate discussions with to sell or transfer) our business or any part of it or any of our rights or obligations under any agreement we may have with you. If the transfer goes ahead, you agree that the purchaser can use your data in the same way as us.
- Any ID verification firms we might have a record to
- To the National Bank of Slovakia or any other relating law enforcement agencies that have a warrant.
- Banks, mortgage and loan providers that we pass your mortgage and loan to, and alternative mortgage or loan lenders in the future.
- Suppliers who process your data on our behalf; we will have written contracts in place with such entities which require them to process your data only in accordance with our instructions; and
What we collect from you:
- Employment details; Financial information such as banking details, salary, savings, and financial commitments; and
- any other personally identifiable information necessary for the completion of a mortgage and loan application.
- personal data within the following scope: the name, surname, permanent residence, temporary address, personal identification number, if assigned, date of birth, citizenship, and the type and the number of the proof of identity in case of a natural person, including the natural person representing a legal person; in case of a natural person being an entrepreneur, also the address of the place of business, the name of the register or other records where the natural person running a business is registered and the number of the entry in such register or records.
- identification data within the following scope: the name, identification number, if assigned, address of the registered office, address of the enterprise or structural units location and the other address of the business premises, the list of members of such legal person’s statutory body and their data within the scope in accordance with subparagraph
- the name of the register or other records in which such legal person is registered and the number of entry in such register or records in case of a legal person,
- we also collect identity information such as passports, identity card, bills anything you would give when applying for a loan or the bank, mortgage or loan provider might ask for.
- Transaction Data includes details about products and services you may have benefitted from by using Hypomo.
- Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
- Profile Data includes your username and password.
- Usage Data includes information about how you use our website, products and services.
- Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
The Service is hosted in the United States, Germany, Slovakia and Hungary. Regardless of the database being hosted in the EU, if you choose to use the Service from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you may be transferring your Client Data and Personal Data outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing by our service providers listed in the Hypomo’s Terms of Service.
Hypomo may disclose clients Personal Data throughout the world to fulfil the purposes described above. This may include transferring clients Personal Data to other countries (including countries located outside the European Economic Area) that have different data protection regimes and which are not deemed to provide an adequate level of protection for EU Personal Information. To ensure that your client Personal Data is sufficiently protected when transferred outside the EEA, Hypomo is currently in the process of self-certifying to the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework and intends to complete the process as soon as practicably possible. In the interim, Hypomo agrees to conduct its activities in accordance with the requirements of the Privacy Shield Principles as laid out below. To the extent that Hypomo processes any personal data protected by EU Data Protection Law under the Agreement and/or that originates from the EU and Switzerland.
Changes and Updates to this Policy
Please revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy, which we may update from time to time. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through our Service, and indicate the date of the latest revision, and will comply with applicable law. Your continued use of the Service after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
You have the right to:
- Be informed – this means you have the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personally identifiable data – this is detailed above in more detail.Have access to your information – you have the right to access your personally identifiable data and supplementary information. This will be provided free of charge. However, when a request is manifestly unfounded, excessive or repetitive we reserve the right to charge a fee. We may also charge a reasonable fee to comply with requests for further copies of the same information. You can request access to your information by emailing us at GDPR@hypomo.com
- Have personally identifiable information rectified – you have a right to have inaccurate personal data rectified, or completed if it is incomplete. We will inform you when any inaccurate information is corrected.
- Erase your personally identifiable information – the right to erasure is also known as ‘the right to be forgotten’. You can make a request for erasure of information verbally or in writing. We will respond to your request within one month. The right is not absolute and only applies in certain circumstances. For instance it does not apply when we have statutory or regulatory obligations to keep your data.
- Restrict processing of personally identifiable data – you have the right to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data. This is not an absolute right and only applies in certain circumstances. When processing is restricted, we are permitted to store the data, but not use it.
- Transfer your personally identifiable data – this right allows you to obtain and reuse your personally identifiable data for your own purposes across different services. It allows you to move, copy or transfer personally identifiable data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability.
- Object to the processing of your data – you have a right to object to the processing of your data for purposes of scientific or historical research and statistics, as well as for the purposes of direct marketing (including profiling).
- Challenge any decision made by automated decision making – we will inform you when we are performing automated decision and when we do we will give you information about the processing activity. We will introduce simple ways for you to request human intervention or challenge a decision made by automated decision making.
You're in good company
Fidelity is a CMS Webflow template
You're in good company
Fidelity is a CMS Webflow template